Monday, 23 January 2012

Angry Birds Speaker and Plush Toy!



I received the Angry Bird plush for my birthday last year and my speaker for Christmas. I love them both. The plushy is so soft and squishy lol. As for the speaker, I'll probably post a full review up at some point over at my main blog but I'll give a brief overview now. It's a 2.1 speaker system contained within an angry bird shell, the quality is fairly impressive for something most people would assume is a gimmick. It's bass is deep and full sounding and the treble does not overpower and make songs sound tinny. It's pretty loud without distortion although I wouldn't recommendatory using it on max if you live as close to other people as I do!

9 comments:

  1. Hahah you really can't get enough of these guys. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice speakers, look forward to the review. following

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe great post man sorry missed the last one :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen the plushie, but never the speaker. Looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen the plushies at the "as seen on tv" store at the mall.. Does anyone actually buy things from there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angry birds is just amazing man! I love it so much! You should see my bedroom i have angry birds on everything!! Ahhhh im getting so excited now just talking about them! I need to go and play! Amazing blog man ill be on everyday! Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My GF would love that, +follow

    ReplyDelete